AERZEN SCREW COMPRESSORS FOR SALE
Aerzen Machinenfabrik has been manufacturing screw compressors according to the Lysholm principle since 1943. Today, the Generation 5 screw compressors represent the state of the art of Aerzen technology in this field; the synthesis of features of the four previous series combined with technical innovations of the highest level, the winning combination of tradition and innovation.
The continuous development of these products has brought about remarkable practical results, such as high energy efficiency, operating cost savings, considerably quieter operation, ATEX certification, small dimensions, easy transport and simple maintenance.
Aerzen screw compressors for oil free applications are available in various sizes, single and multi-stage for different applications.
- Weight: 770 to 2100 kg
- Media : air, nitrogen, neutral gases
- Engine power : from 18,5 to 200 kW
- Sound pressure : 74 to 80 dB
- POSITIVE PRESSURE
- Flow rate : from 120 to 2650 m3/h
- NEGATIVE PRESSURE
- Maximum negative pressure : -0.85/-0.7 mbar
- Flow rate : 840 to 2570 m3/h
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
Aerzen screw compressors are particularly suitable for air contamination-free compression and neutral gases and are used in many fields of industry such as:
- pneumatic conveying
- water purification
- de-icing in lakes and harbours
- pneumatic barriers/dams for spills at sea
- gas-air mixing plants
- pharmaceutical industry
- chemical and petrochemical industry
- food industry